The user must ensure their own login and password and bear all risks associated with the transfer of login and password to third parties. Game values that were lost through the fault of the player can not be recovered.
Questions and complaints concerning the Laws of the Game as a whole and the severity of punishment and justice, you should contact the Administrator via chat on the website.
Sanctions for offenders can be temporary ban, account data rollback, or even permanent account deletion. The punishment will be adjusted to the severity of the case.
1.1. In general chat or Game-Channels, you are prohibited from using insults, slander, brutality, provocation, a threat to life, health, blackmail, profanity (including veiled form).
1.2. You are prohibited from spreading the propaganda of violence, cruelty, suicide, drugs, discrimination on any grounds (political, religious, national, racial, etc.). Any other actions that may adversely affect the human psyche or violate the International Law.
1.3. You are prohibited from spreading in public discussion about the Administration of the Server's actions, spreading false information about the server and Administration server as a whole, as well as the messages in any way denigrating the Administration server and the server as a whole.
If you are faced with violating one of the listed items, do not enter into a discussion with the offender and do not respond to his communications. Instead, write a complaint via chat on the website, attaching a screenshot confirming the violation.
Paragraph 1.1 does not apply to personal messages, posts in party chat, or guild chat. You can block private messages using this command: "/ex " (This command will block the incoming private messages from the nickname "Name" in-game).
2.1. It is forbidden to disseminate any information on behalf of the Administration or impersonate an Administration representative.
2.2. It is forbidden the use of incorrect (in particular, offensive, provocative, containing profanity) character names, guild names, parties, game shops, etc.
2.3. It is prohibited to spread campaign and advertising of other RO servers in-game.
2.4. It is forbidden to post information and make the purchase, sale, or exchange of game items, coupons, Zeny, characters, accounts for real currency or its virtual counterparts.
2.5 If we received an invalid donation refund request, we will do a permanent ban on the game account immediately. Invalid means the donation points were given and spent, but the refund request was made after it's spent partially or whole.
2.6 If you want to do a proper refund, please open a chat on the website first. We will process it according to the situation, whether partial or full.
3.1. It is forbidden to interfere in the work of the Administration (through the provision of false information, misleading, fake screenshots or video, spam/flood in a private message, and so on).
3.2. It is forbidden to interfere with other players (for example, block ranged attacks using Pneuma, block the movement of other players using Ice Wall, spamming spells in public places excessively, etc.).
3.3. Prohibited malicious kill steal (monster killing when the specified monster is in a fight with another player).
3.4. It is forbidden to misuse the skill Warp Portal at any point of occurrence of other players.
3.5. It is forbidden to use the Dead Branch or other monster summoning items at a distance of fewer than 10 cells from other players.
Paragraph 3.2, 3.3, 3.5 does not apply in battle against the boss or mini-boss monsters, as well as the unique mini-bosses such as Angeling, Deviling, Ghosting, ArchAngeling, and Valkyrie.
To obtain an objective picture of what is happening, when applying an abuse on locations Somatology Laboratory (lhz_dun03) and Ruins of Juperos (juperos_01), you have to provide proof using continuous videos without interruption of no less than 10 minutes.
When in battle with the player are more than 6-8 monsters. It is permissible to kill the excess monsters (2-3 extra monsters in the pack).
4.1. It is forbidden to use any errors (bugs, exploits, backdoors, etc.) in the game.
4.2. It is forbidden to post information about the programs that automate gameplay or otherwise allow to obtain unfair advantages, interfering with the game mechanics (bots, macros, item duplicators, and so on). As well as any client modifications, except those that have been allowed by the Administration.
4.3. It is forbidden to receive and/or store illegal duplicated items, fraud (obtaining goods by fraud game, etc.), as well as the receipt and/or storage of items.
4.4. It is prohibited to do unauthorized access to someone else's game account.
4.5. It is prohibited to share access to your game account with someone else. We will not be responsible for any results that may happen.
At the moment, we only allow the client to use the RCX. Any other modifications will fall under the rules of Paragraph 4.2
1. When making a chat on the website, you should provide us screenshots/videos that clearly demonstrate the violation of the game rules. The controversial and non-obvious cases may require continuous video proof without interruption with a duration of around 10 minutes. Videos must be recorded in good quality (that was clearly evident the offender's nickname) and uploaded to YouTube.
2. The text of the proposal and screenshots or video must have the offending nickname visible.
3. To confirm a Kill Steal (Paragraph 3.3), it's necessary to make a series of screenshots or make a video, which clearly shows what you (or your group) first began to attack the monster. Complaints about violations of the rules on Paragraph 3.2 and 3.3 are taken only from the leader of the party if you are in a party. Take a screenshot/video with an unwrapped party list (alt + Z).
4. Screenshots must be made by pressing the button «Print Screen.» Screenshots made by third-party applications will not be accepted; change the name, size, or the file format, as well as in any way cut or image edit is forbidden.
5. The screenshot must be attached to the message using the "Upload file" button; applications with screenshots and images placed on external image hosting will not be accepted. Screenshots whose meaning lies in the phrase of players must be made with a fully unfolded chat.
6. chat on the website with screenshots made more than 3 days ago (counting from the date of application) will not be accepted.
7. The complaint must be submitted by the person in respect of which rules have been violated. Complaints from other persons will be ignored.
8. chat on the websites that are not confirmed by evidence will be ignored.
9. When you reported something via chat on the website, any screenshots or video was taken by third-party applications will be ignored.
10. It is also prohibited to spread such screenshots or videos to the public. Their authors will be issued a warning and for subsequent use will be punished according to Paragraph 4.2
The penalty for violations listed in Paragraph 4 does not apply when you are, in fact, did not use the error and immediately reported it to the Administration. If you are unsure whether or not you found an error/bug or is it just a feature of the game, you need to go to the Administration to ask for an explanation.
Repeated violation of any of the paragraphs of the rules will inevitably lead to a lifetime ban of your game account!